Making sure your tires are properly inflated is not only critical to ensuring safety, properly-inflated tires also improve fuel efficiency, ride comfort and more. How do you know if your tires are properly inflated when you have to fill them up on the fly? Keep reading to learn more about the new Nissan Easy-Fill Tire Alert system – a feature that will ensure your tires are always perfectly filled. Also, check out which new Nissan models offer this exciting and convenient new feature.
Read More About Nissan Technology On Our Blog!
Nissan Models featuring the Easy-Fill Tire Alert System
Shoppers searching for the Nissan Easy-Fill Tire Alert System are in luck thanks to the host of new Nissan models that offer the innovative feature, including:
2018 Nissan Altima
2018 Nissan Armada
2018 Nissan Leaf
2018 Nissan Maxima
2018 Nissan Murano
2018 Nissan Pathfinder
2018 Nissan Rogue
2018 Nissan Rogue Sport
2018 Nissan Sentra
2018 Nissan TITAN
2018 Nissan Versa
2018 Nissan Versa Note
What is the Nissan Easy-Fill Tire Alert System and How Does It Work?
To use the Nissan Easy-Fill Tire Alert system:
- Park the vehicle and apply the parking brake
- When the vehicle is in “Park,” switch the engine off but leave the vehicle in ignition mode
- Begin to fill your tires with air – the front headlights will flash to indicate the system is operating
- Continue to fill your tires until the vehicle’s horn sounds – this will tell you your tire is at the desired pressure
- If you see your hazard lights flash and your horn sounds again, you have overinflated your tires and need to release some of the air
“Ensuring your tires are inflated to the correct pressure is one very simple step consumers can take to help make their vehicles safer, especially with the start of summer road trips. Nissan’s Easy-Fill Tire Alert takes the guesswork out of filling tires and makes simple vehicle maintenance less intimidating for the average driver.”
– Sarah Cardinali, senior manager, Product Safety, Nissan North America
To learn more about Nissan’s Easy-Fill Tire Alert system, contact us or stop in to Charlie Clark Nissan of El Paso and talk to a member of our friendly and knowledgeable team! Schedule a test drive of a new Nissan model today to get a first-hand look at all of the innovative and high-tech features a new Nissan model offers!